[BlueOnyx:19135] Anyone have openwebmail working on 5209?

Jim Scott jscott at infoconex.com
Wed Feb 17 03:14:38 -05 2016

I have been running this for years and my customers would not likely be open to me replacing the webmail interface at this point. I had created install instructions for openwebmail for the previous 510x versions but it appears that perl suid is no longer available under CentOS 7.

I tried to setup Openwebmail 3.x as it appears to have replaced the need for suid perl, however my previous instructions do not seem to work as I get a PAM authentication failure.

Any guidance in getting openwebmail working on the new OS would be appreciated. Yes I know this is an outdated webmail interface and I should probably get a new interface working along side it and talk my customers into migrating.

Anyone have instructions for setting an alternative webmail interface on 5209 ?