[BlueOnyx:19138] Re: Anyone have openwebmail working on 5209?

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Wed Feb 17 05:24:56 -05 2016

3.x is beta software, with the last commit being two years ago. Considering the lack of development, there are no plans to make a package available. If you want to persist trying to get it to work, the openwebmail mailing list will probably be your best source of help.

For other non beta releases, search the archive for post 18920 from michael.

GK