[BlueOnyx:19173] Re: 5107/5108 Hyper-V image fresh install results in 40GB ?

Jim Scott jscott at infoconex.com
Mon Feb 22 22:40:37 -05 2016

Chris and Michael,

>+1 on Michael A's observation.   Your users don't like Openwebmail.
>They just don't know there's something better.   (Well, they don't know
>*you* can do better... they certainly see better with any freemail
>client out there...)  Impress them!

I do not disagree and would love to move off openwebmail. However I have
been hosting customers sites since the cobalt RAQ and literally have
customers who have been using the interface for nearly 15 years. Many of
them have extensive address books and preference settings. Also couple that
with the fact that people do not like change and especially dislike
something changing without notice and I am left in the position I am in now.

I only have 7 days before I have to move my entire infrastructure to new
servers and I just do not have the proper time to introduce more changes. I
will definitely work towards building new systems using the 5209 platform
and work out installing new webmail applications and a migration plan for
transitioning users to the new system.

Thanks for your feedback

Jim