[BlueOnyx:19231] Feature Request - Display site name in delete confirmation

Jim Scott jscott at infoconex.com
Mon Feb 29 17:11:57 -05 2016

When you click to delete a site you get a confirmation dialog with the following text. I would like to see the actual site name that I am deleting as part of the confirmation message so that I can be sure I clicked on the correct site.

Are you sure you want to remove this virtual site?
This will also remove all user accounts, emails and site data of this virtual site and cannot be undone.

Something like the following

Are you sure you want to remove this virtual site www.domain.com?
This will also remove all user accounts, emails and site data of this virtual site and cannot be undone.