[BlueOnyx:19234] Re: Feature Request - Display site name in deleteconfirmation

Jim Scott jscott at infoconex.com
Mon Feb 29 18:57:58 -05 2016

Ok, here is my first contribution to BO
Change the following javascript in vsiteList. Note that I added comments just to explain my changes, I would expect those to be removed.I also refactored a bit the javascript to only get the confirm dialog element once.
I assume this is not likely the best place to contribute code changes so please let me know how you would prefer to have this suggested.
-------------------------------------
Modify the dialog h1 tag, replace the color attribute I added with some type of class to color if you agree it should be colored.
<h1>Are you sure you want to remove this virtual site <span color="brown" class="siteToRemove"></span> ?</h1>
------------------------------------
Modify the javascript that initializes the dialog and sets up the click event
// Get dialog element once
var confirmDelete = $("#dialog");

// Initialize Dialog
confirmDelete.dialog({
  modal: true,
  bgiframe: true,
  width: 500,
  height: 280,
  autoOpen: false
});

// Setup click event for delete button for each vsite
$(".lb").click(function (e) {
    e.preventDefault();

    // Get reference to lb clicked
    var lb = $(this);

    // Grab url to be used to execute delete
    var hrefAttribute = lb.attr("href");

    // Get the vsite name for the lb clicked
    var siteName = lb.closest('tr')
                        .find('.dt_0')
                        .text();

    // Do vsite text replacement for site being deleted
    confirmDelete.find('.siteToRemove')
                    .text(siteName);

    // Setup remove/cancel actions
    confirmDelete.dialog('option', 'buttons', {
        "Remove": function () {
            window.location.href = hrefAttribute;
        },
        "Cancel": function () {