[BlueOnyx:19237] Re: Feature Request - Display site name in delete confirmation

Jim Scott jscott at infoconex.com
Mon Feb 29 20:00:50 -05 2016

Michael,
I just checked out the source for BO to my machine and I think I found the appropriate file I would modify and supply a diff file for ?
https://devel.blueonyx.it/repos/trunk/BlueOnyx/5209R/ui/base-vsite.mod/ui/chorizo/web/controllers/vsiteList.php
Please provide some guidance as to how to contribute a patch?
Also the trac site gives a http and a https url, of which only the https url works. If that is the intention then consider removing the http url?
Looking forward to assisting if possible.
Thanks
Jim