[BlueOnyx:18918] Re: Can't figure out site redirect problem

Ken Hohhof khohhof at kwom.com
Tue Jan 5 11:51:00 -05 2016

Does this happen even for someone who has never visited the site before?

I ask because Internet Explorer caches HTTP 301 redirects and can be very
stubborn about clearing the cached redirect, something like clear the
browser cache and then go to the site using InPrivate browsing.  Probably
not your problem, but it has bit me in the past when I redirected customers
to a past due payment page.