[BlueOnyx:18929] Re: New GUI Error - Email Forwarding

Gerrit Haas Gerrit.Haas at blackpoint.de
Fri Jan 8 04:47:55 -05 2016

Hi again,

Yeah, there were changes to this form, where the check algorithm has obvious being modified. - If the text box loses focus / you click anywhere outside the box, the form will hang.
Mail addresses with capital-letters cause this issue, switch them over to lowercase, and you can leave the form without becoming unresponsive.
Hopes this helps.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Bad Vilbel
With kind regards from Bad Vilbel

Gerrit Haas
Systemadministrator

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel

Tel.: +49 6101 65788 32
Fax: +49 6101 65788 99
eMail: mailto:Gerrit.Haas at blackpoint.de

Vertretungsberechtigt Dirk Estenfeld und Mario Di Rienzo HRB 50093 Frankfurt am Main USt.-IdNr. de210106871

http://www.crm-on.de

Besuchen Sie uns im Internet unter http://www.blackpoint.de
Problemlos Domains registrieren: http://www.edns.de
Einfach und günstig Daten sichern: https://www.back2web.de
Mitglied im:

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments,is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.