[BlueOnyx:19036] Re: grab_updates.pl: bad oid passed to cce->destroy

neal pressman blueonyx at naitram.net
Tue Jan 19 08:33:07 -05 2016

5208R

i didnt get the error overnight this time but when i went into the GUI to
see what the updated software was i got this

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index: location

Filename: controllers/newSoftware.php

Line Number: 270

Fatal error: ob_start() [<a href='ref.outcontrol'>ref.outcontrol</a>]:
Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in
/usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 181