[BlueOnyx:19038] Re: grab_updates.pl: bad oid passed to cce->destroy

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Jan 19 13:11:49 -05 2016

Hi Neal,

> 5208R

Very well.

> i didnt get the error overnight this time but when i went into the GUI to
> see what the updated software was i got this
>
> A PHP Error was encountered
> Severity: Notice
> Message: Undefined index: location
> Filename: controllers/newSoftware.php
> Line Number: 270

Ok, that seems to indicate a CODB corruption. Whatever object it is
looking at in line 270 does not have all the usual information. I'd need
to take a look at it for a repair.

Under "Software Updates" / "Support" / "Support Request" you can safely
send your login details. Just make sure you tick the checkbox for "Allow
Access".