[BlueOnyx:19800] Re: 5209R - Cannot find the NewLinQ server. Please try again later. - Message

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Jul 6 13:16:55 -05 2016

Hi Dirk,

> What is the exact URL of the server so that I can try so send a ping...?

It doesn't respond to ICMP as we have that turned off.

You can try a "lynx http://newlinq.blueonyx.it/" from the shell of your
BlueOnyx.

That should then return this text:

Unsupported protocol

Hello <your-ip-address>.
Welcome to our NewLinq server at: http://newlinq.blueonyx.it

An error has occurred because this request was not
properly formatted. Please remember this URL is
only valid within the admin console of a BlueQuartz,
BlueOnyx, or Sun Cobalt Server Appliance.

If the connection cannot be established, then it might be that there is
some kind of problem either on our end or yours. Probably ours. Can you
let me know offlist which IP address this server is using? That way we
can check if it's blocked on our end or can try a ping in your direction
to see what comes up.