[BlueOnyx:19842] Re: Incredibly slow PHP update

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Fri Jul 15 19:29:55 -05 2016

Post install scripts … Generally, it is running a bunch of constructors or other scripts that are making sure your settings are correct for the PHP version.  Without more data, I could not tell you with certainty the root cause of your problem. The next time you do an install, open a shell before installing and run some PS or TOP commands to find out what your server is doing… Share back the name of anything that stands out, and we can dig further…

GK