[BlueOnyx:19849] Re: New 5209 load give 404 not found

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Sun Jul 17 07:21:20 -05 2016

On Sat July 16 2016 22:45, Michael Stauber wrote:
> Hi Larry,
>
> > uname -a
> > Linux web22.ecsis.net 3.10.0-327.18.2.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu May 12
> > 11:03:55 UTC 2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
> >
> > I set that and the other parameters (password, timezone, etc) during the
> > after install screens.
>
> I see. The weird thing there is this: The login.php GUI page parses
> $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] in line 111. That's an environment variable that
> reports the hostname of the box that the PHP script runs on. That's not
> supposed to be empty. If it is, then your AdmServ (or the PHP it uses)
> are screwy.
>
> To make sure that yours is OK please run this:
>
> yum reinstall base-admserv-*
>
> That will reinstall the AdmServ RPMs and will make sure your httpd.conf
> and php.ini for it are unmodified and entirely correct.
>
> Then see again if the GUI page throws the error or if that problem went
> away.

Michael,

 You are a champ...  That fixed the GUI error for the admin and each of the
sites.

Only problem now is one of the three sites gives "404 Not Found" when anyone
tries to bring up Roundcube.  The other two sites work fine (and bring up the
login screen for roundcube).  In the httpd_error log I get a "client denied
by server configuration" each time I try to access roundcube for this site.

--
Larry Smith
lesmith at ecsis.net