[BlueOnyx:19677] Re: iptables not starting /fresh 5209R install

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Jun 9 16:53:39 -05 2016

Hi Tim,

> After running
>
> iptables -L -n
>
> I do now see that it is running

Very well. I also just published a YUM update which takes care of it. On
5209R it now installs the RPM "iptables-service" which we need for the
iptables Systemd Unit-File. That works better than the old InitV startup
script that we previously brought aboard.

With that in place iptables will now start up without errors on reboots.

As I published half a dozen 5209R updates since the last 5209R CD
release I'll also roll up a new ISO now. Should be out somewhat later today.