[BlueOnyx:20229] Failed to enable crypto

DD bqlist at distortal.com
Mon Nov 7 07:00:13 -05 2016

Hi all,

I have a PHP script that uses file() over HTTPS to grab a weather forecast
from forecast.io via cron. Recently I've been seeing the following:

PHP Warning:  file(): Failed to enable crypto in
/home/.sites/106/site3/cron/weather.php on line 44
PHP Warning:
file(https://api.forecast.io/forecast/[api_key_removed]/54.4,-5.65?extend=ho
urly): failed to open stream:
operation failed in /home/.sites/106/site3/cron/weather.php on line 44

Does the 'Failed to enable crypto' message relate to something on my end or
something on theirs? Any ideas where to start looking?

All the best,

DD