[BlueOnyx:20230] WordPress on Virtual Site subdomain?

Lewis Gardner lewisg at iglou.com
Mon Nov 7 14:01:35 -05 2016

Is this possible?

If so how?

I have WordPress 5.6.1 running on 5208R and have added two subdomains to
a Virtual Site and they appear to be working properly as in
subdomain.vsitename.com brings up the correct placeholder page. I have
connected to www.vsitename.com/wordpress/wp-admin updated WordPress and
all appears functional. Going to www.vsitename.com/wordpress brings up
the WordPress Hello world! page. So far so good.

I have tried connecting to subdomain.vsitename.com/wordpress/wp-admin
but as I feared I get a 404 Not Found error.

I have also tried subdomain.vsitename.com/wordpress/ hoping a install
would start. No joy...