[BlueOnyx:20235] BOPE / AV-Spam trouble

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Nov 9 08:55:52 -05 2016

Purchased BOPE for a server, waited 24 hours for the purchase to
complete, then used NewLinq to link the package.

Would like to install AV-Spam, and noticed there is not a Clam package
listed.  Assuming this has now been rolled into the main AV-Spam
package, I went to install AV-Spam, which errored out as Clam was not
already installed.   How do I work around this, since there is no Clam
listed?

Also, FWIW, this is 5209R, and the top 2 packages listed appear like this:

nameTag	0.72-2	vendorTag	PHP-5.6.21-1 for BlueOnyx
nameTag	0.99.2-1	vendorTag	PHP-5.6.16-1 for BlueOnyx

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services