[BlueOnyx:20236] Re: BOPE / AV-Spam trouble

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Nov 9 12:22:21 -05 2016

Hi Chris,

> Would like to install AV-Spam, and noticed there is not a Clam package
> listed.
>
> Also, FWIW, this is 5209R, and the top 2 packages listed appear like this:
>
> nameTag    0.72-2    vendorTag    PHP-5.6.21-1 for BlueOnyx
> nameTag    0.99.2-1    vendorTag    PHP-5.6.16-1 for BlueOnyx

I noticed something similar recently as well. You see the "0.99-2-1"
there? The one that says it's "PHP-5.6.16-1"?

That's actually the Clam AV PKG. Please install it and you should be  good.

I'll be looking at the code that pulls the NewLinQ feed of available
PKGs to figure out why it messes up the description of products and
populates it with descriptions of the wrong products.