[BlueOnyx:20295] Re: WG: Redirect Loop in Site Management DNS

Jens Giedler Jens.Giedler at blackpoint.de
Wed Nov 23 09:02:47 -05 2016

Hello Michael,

The last URL I receive is http://<Server-URL>:444/dns/vsiteDNS?group=site1

> Do you get the loop via the Vsite DNS management, via "Network Services"
> / "DNS" or both?

I only get the loop via the Vsite DNS management and only on that specific site.
"Network Services"/ "DNS" as well as other sites do not produce that problem.

> The actual DNS records are stored as Objects in CODB. As a work around you could manipulate them via "/usr/sausalito/bin/cceclient" from
> the shell. There are two types of DNS related Objects in CODB:
>
> DnsSOA
> DnsRecord

I will try to manipulate the (probably) problematic entrys this way.

With kind regards from Bad Vilbel

Jens Giedler