[BlueOnyx:20852] Please contact BlueOnyx support to request a manual server IP-address resync.

KEITH RICHARDSON kmrichardson at rogers.com
Sun Apr 2 09:59:44 -05 2017

hi All,Had a server fail and installed a new server and did the old CMU for users and sites.That all workednow when I do to installed the free bundle I can order the product off the site and then when I go to link the package it asks for user name and password"Login using your BlueOnyx store username and password"Which I enter and it shows me the free bundle and when I click on the LINK a PACKAGEit jumps to asking me again for email and password which I enter
Then I get there are no new packages available for downloadWhen I click on Status this is the message I getPlease contact BlueOnyx support to request a manual server IP-address resync.
any help on this would be great