[BlueOnyx:20897] Re: PKG Autoinstall defect - Summary

Felix Kaegi f.kaegi at fairtalk.com
Tue Apr 11 05:24:58 -05 2017

Hi Michael

After running the script I still have the following PKG that I'm not sure if
I can remove them, or if they are somehow system relevant. I don't recall
installing them.

atsphp
contrexx
dalbum
eramba
opencart
owncloud
phpservermon
wordpress-japanese	I don't need it in Japanese
wordpress-spanish	I don't need it in Spanish

Best regards
Felix