[BlueOnyx:21250] Re: block spam from .faith domains

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Tue Aug 15 11:28:30 -05 2017

On 15-08-17 18:18, Meaulnes Legler @ MailList wrote:
> Newly, I'm getting heaps of spam from all kind of different .faith
> domains, one of those phony new top levels domain names.
>
> So I want to block them at server level

Blocking based on the sender's emailaddress isn't really a good idea
because it easily can be spoofed.

You really should be looking into blocking at ipaddress level. A few
methods to do so are using blacklists at the sendmail level using the
GUI, or putting those ipaddresses in your own firewall (APF per example).

Kind regards
Maurice