[BlueOnyx:21297] 5209R new feature Alias check

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Mon Aug 28 06:17:36 -05 2017

Hello,

at first thank you for the new alias check. I think it is very useful.

But I think there is an error with the Active Monitor.
On server had an issue with the aliases.

---
amVsiteDetails
Current Status
 amFixed

Status Last Changed
August 28 2017 07:15 AM
---

But it is fixed.

However the Webserver is showing error unless it is working without issues:

---
Web Server Details
Current Status
 The Web Server is not running and could not be restarted. Try rebooting the server by clicking the Reboot Now button in the Power menu under System Settings. If you are still unable to access the Web Server, please visit http://BlueOnyx.it/ for technical support.

Status Last Changed
August 28 2017 07:15 AM
---

If I remove Web Server Alias Check then the webserver is neutral again.
If I add Web Server Alias Check Webserver check turns red again.

Can you please check the check? ;)

Best regards,
Dirk

---

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106b - 61118 Bad Vilbel