[BlueOnyx:21321] Re: Roundcube on 5209R

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Thu Aug 31 13:32:04 -05 2017

Michael Stauber wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
>> After linking PHP and installing 5.6 and 7.1, then enabling in the
>> Server Management ->  Security ->  PHP Settings section, I don't see any
>> option to change the PHP version on the vsite. PHP 5.4 continues to be
>> listed with no option to change on the vsite Web or PHP settings. I am
>> able to select the default I want in the Server section.
>
> Which implementation of PHP are you using? "DSO" and "DSO + mod_ruid2"
> use whatever PHP version has been defined as default. Only with suPHP or
> PHP-FPM you can choose the PHP version on a per Vsite level.

Thanks, I'm able to select PHP versions now, but still Roundcube is not
working. One WordPress vsite I changed to PHP-FPM on 7.1 and the login
screen comes up and takes a long time until it results in 'Service
Unavailable'. This is a different response from the browser than before
of 'empty response'. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall this
Roundcube 1.3 app on the vsite. I do get an error in the apache error
log now though....

[Thu Aug 31 14:28:37.216586 2017] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 1473]
(70007)The timeout specified has expired: [client 96.254.71.164:57059]
AH01075: Error dispatching request to :, referer:
http://www.buccaneers.net/roundcube

The web ownership is assigned to a siteAdmin user.

--
Robert