[BlueOnyx:21309] webserver alias fix messages comes after place bare domein in section webserver alias

PESJA A & A info at pesja.nl
Wed Aug 30 04:24:31 -05 2017

Hi all,

In one of my former questions I thought that Michael advised me to put the bare domain name (without the www) in to the 'webserver alias' section. (http://mail.blueonyx.it/pipermail/blueonyx/2017-August/058341.html)
That fixed my problems of the wrong pointing at http://.
The 'webserver alias' was checked.
I hope I understood right the above fix.

But now, when I add a new vsite, after the completion of that I receive a mail that there was a problem with the webserver alias of that new vsite and that it's fixed automatically. In one instance the restart of Apache, after automatically fixing the problem, went wrong and I had to restart the entire server. That's no good.

Did I not right interpreted the solution of the wrong pointing by putting the bare domain name into the section 'webserver alias' or does one lead to another problem?

Kind regards,

PESJA