[BlueOnyx:21566] Re: WordPress 4.8 german: No isntall/save option

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Tue Dec 5 04:22:57 -05 2017

Hello Michael,

thank you for the fix.
But I cannot access it.
I did deinstall the WHAM wordpress-germany package. But if I try to reinstall I only get

http://newlinq.compassnetworks.com.au/download/xxx/Solarspeed-wordpress-german-4.8.3-1.pkg

no Solarspeed-wordpressgerman-4.8.1-2.pkg package.
Can you please check?

Thank you and best regards,
Dirk

---

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106b - 61118 Bad Vilbel