[BlueOnyx:21568] Re: WordPress 4.8 german: No isntall/save option

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Wed Dec 6 00:44:55 -05 2017

Hey Dirk.

Just a FYI on what happened. The newer files were absolutely uploaded through automation. Out of the box, only a purchase with maintenance will pick up files that are built after purchase date. Since this one was our fault (bad pkg), I back-dated the file publish dates manually so you can see them.

Apologies.

GK

P.S. I have published TWO new files. One was manually created by Michael - but I also created an auto build using the same build process for a later version of wordpress. You will see the latest version when you try now. If there are any issues - I can get you access to the older one that Michael manually created.