[BlueOnyx:21613] change php version by siteadmin

PESJA A & A info at pesja.nl
Fri Dec 29 17:06:36 -05 2017

Hi All,

Maybe I overlook something, but siteadmins cannot change the version of php on their own VSite, right? Is there a way so that a siteadmin can change that.
I had some complaints from customers that PHP 7.1.x in combination with several Wordpress plugings generates errors on their websites (common problem with PHP 7.1.x) and I had to change their php versoin to a lower on.
If they can change that by themselves it's easier for them and for me ;-)

Please help.

Kind regards

PESJA