[BlueOnyx:20517] Single site CMU migrations

Lewis Gardner lewisg at iglou.com
Sat Jan 14 23:50:44 -05 2017

I'm fairly sure I have done this before but I can't find my notes and
the FAQ (www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=cmu-migrations) appears to not
address this. It appears that something may be wrong with gmane.org. I
can't search there.

I have 6 vsites to migrate. The first site is used primarily for email
and occupies almost 5G. It will be a 5208R->5208R migration. The other 5
sites on a 5106R server are primarily small WordPress sites. These are
going to the same 5208R as the first site. The target 5208R server has
existing sites that must be preserved. There will be IP address changes
for all the migrated sites.

The source 5106R machine has Advanced Backup GUI 1.9.3 installed.

The target 5208R machine has Automated Backup 2.1.3-2 installed.

Is CMU the correct tool or is there a better way?

TIA!