[BlueOnyx:20535] Re: Smart Host *** fixed ***

neal pressman blueonyx at naitram.net
Tue Jan 17 13:47:56 -05 2017

is it possible to add an option to relay through a different port?

i have a system that i send outbound mail to another BO server but i need
to go out on something other then 25

the other system is also listening on 587

so i manually added this to my sendmail.cf

Mrelay,         P=[IPC], F=mDFMuXa8, S=EnvFromSMTP/HdrFromSMT
                T=DNS/RFC822/SMTP,
                 A=TCP $h 587