[BlueOnyx:20562] Re: GeoIP lookup errors

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Sat Jan 21 10:49:08 -05 2017

Hi Peter,

On 21/01/2017, 14:25, "Blueonyx on behalf of Peter" <blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it on behalf of email at ace.net.au> wrote:

    Hi,
    I am new to BlueOnyx and the mail list, but are you asking for a method to
    setup an IP whitelist for use with Sendmail?

    Please be gentle if I am in the wrong ball park.

    Cheers,
    Peter

Welcome to the list and thanks for your input.

What I want to do is whitelist IPs in GeoIP and yes it is using sendmail but it is part of Michael Stauber’s AV-Spam 6 package.
I would appreciate your suggestions though. I am sure Michael will advise if it is likely to break things! ☺

Regards

Colin