[BlueOnyx:20592] how to downgrade mariadb 10 to 5.5 or MYSQL?

Mon Chan mon.chan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 07:37:10 -05 2017

Dear  All

My server BX5209R with PHP+MariaDB Bundle. I have some issue on some php
app.
Sometimes show the error.

My question.
Can we downgrade the mariadb 10 back to mariadb 5.5?
Can we change the mariadb 10 to mysql 5.5?

If we cannot downgrade , we need install the new server and install the
php7 again? how to uninstall existing bundle in old server?

BTW: Please check the error at below.

Joomla 1.5, cannot show chinese text, need update some mysql setting (No
issue with BX5209R with mariaDB 5.5)

opencart 2.3.0.2, show error (mysqli::mysqli(): Headers and client library
minor version mismatch. Headers)I just change the php ver to 5.4.16 with
the correct ver for mysqli, i think this is not mariadb 10 issue.

OrangeHRM, show error for the, cannot go after input all mysql information.
You need at least MySQL 4.1.x, Detected MySQL ver