[BlueOnyx:21159] Re: Updated 5209R ISO available

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Jul 5 22:59:46 -05 2017

Hi all,

> Bonus: It *should* now also be possible to convert the ISO to a bootable
> USB installation media and simply run the install off an USB stick.

I found an old Laptop and gave it a try. The current (latest) build of
the 5209R ISO still doesn't boot correctly if transfered via Unetbootin
to an USB-Stick.

There are some kinks in the existing kickstart scripts regarding the
partitioning that cause some issues there. But I'll eventually find a
solution for that.