[BlueOnyx:21201] Re: Outbound sendmail port

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Tue Jul 18 09:29:24 -05 2017

Hi Chris,

This is an anti-spam/AV relay. They will only accept mail relayed on the submission port:

-- quote --

Trial users:

    SMTP Hostname: smtp-trial.antispamcloud.com

    Port: 587

-- end --

It is possible to set it in sendmail.cf (Mrelay) but not via the GUI.

As you say - normal communication between SMTP servers is on port 25, but in this case we are relaying, not sending direct to other servers.

Colin