[BlueOnyx:21218] Re: 5208R problem with System Settings -> TCP/IP and duplicate eth entry

p.paoloni at molecole.com p.paoloni at molecole.com
Thu Jul 27 11:17:51 -05 2017

I solved this problem temporarily disabling php-APC.

Now I have a new problem in a 5208 VM cloned, I removed the
70-persistent-net-rules and reboot, I assigned the new ip address to the
new ethernet interface with network_settings.sh, now in the admin GUI I
have 2 ethernet entry with the same (correct) mac address, the first with
the ip and the second empty.
The system have only 1 ethernet and no alias and everything works fine.