[BlueOnyx:21112] New vSite Mail Issues

Philip Hamer phil at hamer.cx
Thu Jun 15 02:30:26 -05 2017

Hi.

Ive not created a new vSite for some time.
The four vSites running on our server were migrated over when we updated
Blueonyx 12 months ago.

I cant get incoming email to the new vSite working.
I keep getting a bounce back that the user does not exist.
Im 99% certain that DNS for the domain is ok, I copied a working DNS
setup from another site.

Ive tried using POP3 to force the mail box to create and can send emails
OK but cant receive them.
Its as if the mail user database is not updating.

Any ideas where to look? Im struggling with this one.

Only other idea is to either upgrade to 5209R (im on 5208R at the moment).
OR, spin up an old version of 5107R (what we used before) and migrate
the site over.

Ive erased the new vSite and re-created it and still get the same issue.
Ive also created another vSite with another domain name and get the same
problem.

It appears blueonyx isnt creating the email addresses correctly.

I do have a subscription to Anti Spam and PHP from the store running if
that might make a difference.

Thanks in advance.

Phil Hamer.