[BlueOnyx:21113] Re: New vSite Mail Issues

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Jun 15 14:41:16 -05 2017

Hi Philip,

> I cant get incoming email to the new vSite working.>
> I do have a subscription to Anti Spam and PHP from the store running if
> that might make a difference.

With or without the AV-SPAM doesn't matter there. This is generally a
problem between DNS and "Email Server Alias" and we do have a guide on
the BlueOnyx webpage that explains how to set this up properly:

http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=dns-for-email

Please make sure your DNS looks like in the example shown there and that
you also have the "Email Server Alias" set as indicated in that guide
and it'll work just fine.