[BlueOnyx:20759] Re: 5209R "Open Basedir (Vsite):" not working?

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Thu Mar 2 07:16:50 -05 2017

Hello Michael,

next issue. An old site needs the binaries /bin/file and /bin/convert
But I cannot add it to custom open_basedir: The following open_basedir-Path is not readable by PHP and was removed: /bin/file

But if I add it by hand it is working.
Please make the custom open_basedir path less restrictive!

Best regards,
Dirk

---

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106b - 61118 Bad Vilbel