[BlueOnyx:20814] Re: Server Time

Simone Capra capra at erweb.it
Thu Mar 16 08:51:40 -05 2017

That didn't solve the problem.

Quick recap:

1) Date command via bash:
Thu Mar 16 14:44:18 CET 2017

2) hwclock --show
Thu 16 Mar 2017 02:45:15 PM CET  -0.750391 seconds

3) Aventurin{e} interface:
2017 16 March 9:37 AM

If i correct the date in the Aventurin{e} interface the "bash" date goes
5 hours in advance, showing 19:44

I have tried changing the timezone, setting hwclock manually, starting
ntpd.... there is always 5 hours difference.

Any idea?

TKS

Simone Capra