[BlueOnyx:20788] Re: AFP & DFix missing licenses?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Mar 6 13:16:54 -05 2017

Hello,

> License verification error: NewLinQ could not establish that you have a
> valid license to use this product. Please contact BlueOnyx support. <- APF
> Firewall
>
> License_mismatch <- Dfix2
>
> How do we resolve these?

It might be best to discuss such things offlist and not on a public
mailing list.

Yes, the order number is valid and nothing is wrong with it in general.
But it appears that the product is not correctly linked with NewLinQ and
therefore fails the periodic validation check.

Please go to "Software Updates" in the GUI and then to "BlueOnyx Shop" /
"Status Check". That should say something like this:

"Your connection to the NewLinQ server is operating correctly."

And it also should show the shop email address that was used to link the
purchased product to your server.

On the pages "Expiry Report" it also should list the purchased products
in case they *have* been linked to the server correctly.

If APF and Dfix2 do *not* show up there, then please go to "Link a
package". If it asks for shop email address and password, enter it. It
might not ask for it and directly may show you which products are
available for linking to this server. If APF and Dfix2 show up there,
click on the pen icon to link them to the server.

That should fix the issue.

If not, then please go to "Software Updates" / "Support" / "Support
Request", fill in the form, tick the "Enable" checkbox at "Allow Acces"
and we'll take a look at your server to resolve the issue.