[BlueOnyx:20792] FW: MySQL Error

abuse at sithost.ca abuse at sithost.ca
Tue Mar 7 11:24:39 -05 2017

We have a client who is having MySQL DB issues..

So first I checked their wp-config.php file, everything matches my local
one, so this isn't broken, I then went to view phpmyadmin off the admin
accunt (Server admin, not user's account admin) and phpmyadmin's asking for
a username and password (never did that before!

Entered everything I can think of and no luck;

Went into the user's account -> services -> web and I see

"MariaDB connection cannot be established. Please check the settings under
'Network Services' / 'MariaDB Config' first. Also see if MariaDB is
running."

So, back to Server Manager -> MariaDB I go and I see "MariaDB connection
cannot be established. Check settings."

I've also reset the MariaDB service and no luck there as well.

Checked the mariadb.log file as well..

But don't see much issues there'

Any ideas?