[BlueOnyx:20808] Re: Strange issue

DD bqlist at distortal.com
Wed Mar 15 05:00:17 -05 2017

Hi Michael, Gregg,

> > > PHP settings of a 5208 server gets corrupted, or something.

Further to this, I've included the warnings/errors that are displayed
instead of the web page. It appears an issue with open_basedir is preventing
the includes from being loaded. Those values are in the Site>Services>PHP
when I go to re-save them.

Where are the contents of the "Open Basedir (Server):" field loaded from?
Next time it happens I will try to check those for differences.

Regards,

Dick Dolby

----------------- 8< ----------------
Warning: Unknown: open_basedir restriction in effect.
File(/home/.sites/120/site35/web/index.php) is not within the allowed
path(s):
(/tmp/:/usr/sausalito/configs/php/:/var/lib/php/session/:/home/solarspeed/ph
p/share/pear) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown
on line 0

Warning: Unknown: open_basedir restriction in effect.
File(/home/.sites/120/site35/web/index.php) is not within the allowed
path(s):
(/tmp/:/usr/sausalito/configs/php/:/var/lib/php/session/:/home/solarspeed/ph
p/share/pear) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown
on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required
'/home/.sites/120/site35/web/index.php'
(include_path='.:/php/includes:/home/solarspeed/php/share/pear') in Unknown
on line 0