[BlueOnyx:20832] Single Letter Email Alias

Tobias Gablunsky tobias at gablunsky.de
Sat Mar 25 08:28:17 -05 2017

Hi there,

I moved a site from a 5106R to a 5208R. There I had a problem changing
anything on one account (tried to change password). The error given was
"The form could not be submitted as it contains one or more errors.
Please review all tabs of this form to see if any of your input raised
an error message."

It turned out that the system did not like the alias "r". I suspect,
single letter aliases are not allowed (any more)?

Well as this is the primary alias of my customer, I added it manually to
/etc/mail/virtusertable. But I am afraid to lose this setting at the
next change via the gui.

So please: how can I get the function back to add single letter email
aliases?

Thanks for helping me out,

Tobias