[BlueOnyx:20839] Re: quota problems 5207R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Mar 28 12:56:59 -05 2017

Hi Steffan,

> I have a Administrator user that cant change the disk quota of sites enymore
> When look ing at the site management I see this
>
> Number of Sites                 Maximum Users                     Maximum
> Disk Quota
> 10000                                          50000
> 100GB
> 233                                                 2833
> 263.5MB
>
> He I the only user on this VPS
> When looking at the diskspace I see abouth 76 Gb used (not the 263,5 the
> admin says)
> So something goes wrong.
>
> The VPS has 100 G assigned to it

Please take a look at this Administrator. He probably has reseller
capabilities. In which case the total disk space available to him will
not show how much the VPS has available. Instead it will show what disk
space is left for this Administrator. It takes the quota that you
assigned him for VPS's and Users and substracts the used quota from all
Vsites and Users under his control from that value.