[BlueOnyx:20844] Re: quota problems 5207R

Wed Mar 29 02:31:15 -05 2017

Hello Michael
This reseller is set to 100Gb allowed
I set it om 200 Gb but still under virtuel site list the max disk quota is
shown as 263MB

Number of Sites Maximum Users Maximum Disk Quota
10000                     50000                          200GB
233                         2833                              263.5MB

Even when I change a site from 3G  to 1Mb
Im getting
Maximum Allowed Disk Space red flagged