[BlueOnyx:21530] Multiple Web Server Aliases but not all should redirect

Jochen Demmer jdemmer at relaix.net
Fri Nov 17 07:05:36 -05 2017

Hi,

as my experience tells me and also the given link you can only either
redirect to the main URL or just don't.
http://wiki.blueonyx.it/userguide/vsite/vsiteweb

Is it somehow possible to redirect only for some of the Aliases and
others seem to act as a independent page?
The reason is that a customer wants to have multiple domain names which
redirect to the main page, fewer others should be independent which show
actually the same page but in a different language (.de for german, .be.
for french). It's wordpress that displays the translated page for some
of the domains.

Thank you

--
Jochen Demmer