[BlueOnyx:21476] Re: Email delivery issue

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Oct 5 10:01:27 -05 2017

Hi Colin

On 10/5/2017 9:49 AM, Colin Jack wrote:
> We have a number of users on our fast-mail.net domain who say that email to outlook.com and hotmail.com email addresses (so basically Microsoft) are not being delivered or bounced.

> Just wondering where to look next.

Microsoft runs their own blocklist.  If you're on it, most likely that's
represented in the bounce message that the sender receives.   If you can
get hold of that bounce message, there should be some info there
including a link that tells you a little (little) bit about the reasoning.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services