[BlueOnyx:21965] Re: Blueonyx 5209R - sends mails from wrong IP *** fixed ***

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Apr 21 13:50:00 -05 2018

Hi Dirk and all,

I just published an updated base-network for 5209R to the
BlueOnyx-Testing YUM repository.

The included /usr/sausalito/handlers/base/network/change_route.pl will
now only create the routes for the extra-IPv4 IP's *if* the file
/etc/sysconfig/ipv4_extra_routes is present. And that file isn't present
by default.

That hopefully should fix the issue that CentOS 7 boxes occasionally use
the wrong IP for all outgoing traffic.

This update will remain in BlueOnyx-Testing for 24 hours and on Sunday
night I'll move it (together with the 'Nginx as SSL-proxy'-updates) to
the regular 5209R YUM repository.