[BlueOnyx:21971] Re: firewall iptables config blue onyx cron

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Apr 23 11:27:59 -05 2018

Hi Jochen,

> What can I do to permanently detain blue onyx from changing our iptables
> rules? We would like them to handle them ourselves with puppet.

That cronjob sets up rules for traffic accounting. But you can of course
do without that. The cronjob also has provisions in it for the
APF-firewall from our shop. If it detects that the directory /etc/apf is
present, it will exit w/o doing anything.

So just create the directory and you'll be good:

mkdir /etc/apf