[BlueOnyx:21979] Re: 5209R - Issue deleting sites

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Apr 25 16:10:46 -05 2018

Hi Dirk,

> a customer is trying to delete sites. The process is deleting users, , deleting sites.
> Then it hangs. After 20 mins he get a timout.

Weird.

> At shell level you can see
>
> 4236 ?        S      0:00 /usr/bin/perl -I/usr/sausalito/perl /usr/sausalito/sbin/vsite_destroy.pl site67 /vsite/vsiteList

Yes. So far that's normal.

> As far as I know Michael did change something for the ip route settings (is this live?) maybe we see a side effect here?

Yes, this is life and these updates have been published on Sunday. It
has no effect on this, though. change_route.pl runs practically on
almost any Vsite related transaction.

> Please help what I can do that the customer I able to delete sites again.

First off get rid of all the stuck handlers. Kill them off selectively
or with brute force:

killall -9 perl
killall -9 cced
/usr/sausalito/sbin/cced.init rehash
swatch

Then try to delete the Vsite again. Either via the GUI or directly from
the shell via this command:

/usr/sausalito/sbin/vsite_destroy.pl site67

Check /var/log/messages for anything odd that pops up.